Why shop with us?
We want you to enjoy shopping our site and using our products. We value you as a customer, and you are not just another number to us. Because of this commitment to outstanding customer service, we are happy to answer all emailed questions with the utmost urgency, offer 30-day hassle-free returns, and ship most items out promptly the next day after you order them (see the item's page for specific ship time details).
We have been mentioned in various magazines and publications for constantly changing assortment of unique and hard-to-find gifts, and we also score consistently high in customer service -- shown by our 4.5 out of 5 stars rating with 3rd party ratings such as Shopping.com, Pricegrabber, and as a Amazon.com Pro Merchant. We invite you to try us and our products out. You won't be disappointed! And remember, everything you buy from us is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Back to Top
How to find items
Simply choose your gift recipient, occasion, or price range and let us find the perfect gift for you. The link to this feature is found on the top of every page.
Just enter what you are looking for in the search box on the top left and click "Search," and a full list of matching products will be displayed.
Shop by Gift Ideas
On the left side of our page, you will see the "Great Gift Ideas" category. Just click on it to see a full list of gift ideas conveniently organized by recipient.
Shop by Theme
On the left side of our page, you will also see the "Shop by Theme" category. Just click on it to see many of our most popular gifts conveniently organized by occasion such as Pool Party, Girls Night Out, and more.
Back to Top
What Happens Once an Order is Placed?
Once your order is placed, your credit card will be charged, and it immediately will go into our order system. It will then go into a "Processing" status signifying it has been sent to our warehouse, where it will be packaged and shipped usually with 24 hours (see the item's page specific for ship time details). You will then receive an email confirming the shipment with tracking information after it ships. If you ordered a backordered item (our shopping cart will notify you if the item is backordered before you place your order), we will ship it out ASAP as soon as it comes back in stock.
Back to Top
Can You Engrave Items?
Yes. However, due to the large number of items we carry from many different manufacturers, we are not able to engrave all items. Please see the specific item's page to see if we offer engraving on it. If we do, a box to enter the engraving will be just above the "add to cart" button, and it will be noted that we provide engraving for the item in the description. Please note: even if we do not offer engraving on the particular item you are interested in, many of our items can be easily engraved by your local trophy shop / engraver after purchase.
Back to Top
Do You Have a Catalog?
We're glad you enjoyed our site and products, and we are happy to announce that yes, we have added a seasonal catalog that showcases a limited selection of our favorite 150-200 items for each season. To request one of our seasonal catalogs, please email our customer service dept with your name, mailing address, and your email address. We will then sign you up for our catalog's next mailing. In the meantime, you can always find our most up-to-date listing of products right here on this secure web site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information on our site security, visit our privacy and security page.
Back to Top
How Do I Place an Order?
1. Find the items you want. You can do this by using the categories on the left or the search box on the top.
2. Select any options you want if the product has any and add the items to your shopping cart by clicking "Add to Cart" on the product's page.
3. You should now be in the shopping cart. If you are not, you can just click on the shopping cart link at the top of the page to go there at any time.
4. In the shopping cart, chose the quantity you want of each product and then hit the "Checkout Now" button.
5. Fill in all the fields and continue to create an account or login to your existing account using your email and password if you have ordered with us before.
6. You should now be on the Shipping Page. Choose where you want the order shipped near the top of the page and your shipping method. Hit "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
7. You should now be on the Payment Page. Verify/change your billing address near the top of the page then enter your credit card information. "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
8. You should now be at the Checkout Confirmation page. Verify that everything is correct (you can go back by clicking "edit" next to any of the categories) and click to confirm your order.
9. If your credit card went through, you should now be at the checkout success page, and an email confirmation will be sent to you within 15 minutes. Thank you for your order! If you had an error with your credit card or billing information, you will be sent back to the billing page. Check the message near the top of the page as to what caused the billing error, verify your billing address and credit card is correct, and follow steps 7-8 again to complete checkout.
Back to Top
Why Won't My Order Go Through?
If you keep getting sent back to the payment page during checkout, it is due to a problem with your billing address and/or credit card #.
Here is how to fix that:
1. Our system requires that the address & zip code you submit on the "billing" page during checkout match the address your credit card company has on file and that your credit card numbers are correct.
2. An error message is generated and printed at the top of the billing page when this happens to tell you exactly what caused the error.
3. Verify that the address listed near the top of the billing page matches the address on file with your credit card company EXACTLY. If you have recently moved, it may be your old address that the card is listed under or your new address. It is generally the address your credit card bill is sent to. If you have any doubt as to the proper address. call your credit card company at the number listed on the back to verify they have your correct address on file.
4. Verify you are correctly typing in your credit card number, expiration date, and CVV code (there is a popup you can click on the billing page that visually shows what and where the CVV is if you do not know).
5. If everything is correct, hit "Continue" to proceed to the Checkout Confirmation page and then hit "Continue" once more to complete your order. Your order should have now gone through, and it should be complete. If you are redirected again to the payment page, see step 6 below.
6. If it did not go through, you will be redirected to the billing page again. Assuming you have enough credit available on your card, you can correct the errors listed at the near to top of the page and try again, or you can Contact Us here for further assistance, and we will be happy to help. However, we do not suggest you try more than 3 times in one day.
The first reason is that trying the same transaction over and over tiggers certain banks to lockdown your card. Then you have to call the number on the back of your card to unlock it.
The second reason is because each time you try to run a card it causes an "authorization" that holds the amount of the sale in your account until midnight. Our system releases this hold if the transaction did not go through automatically at midnight, and then your bank is signaled to release the funds. Your bank determines how long they will hold your funds. Usually it is only a few hours, but some banks hold this for a couple of days. This is very similar to the hold a gas station puts on your card when pumping gas or a hotel when you book a room. It is how the banking system works, and we do not have control over it. If you have any further questions, feel free to Contact Us. Please Note: There is no way for us to release "authorizations" caused by mistypes or billing address errors quicker. It is an automated process and completely controlled by your bank after it is released at midnight.
Back to Top
Important Sales Tax Information for Colorado Purchasers
We are not required to collect Colorado sales tax on your purchase. However, unless this sale is exempt from sales taxes, you are required to pay the tax by filing a sales/use tax form with Colorado at the end of year for all non-taxed remote purchases, including Internet purchases. For more information go to www.taxcolorado.com.
Back to Top
Are There Any Coupon Codes I Can Have?
Many online sites claim to have our coupons, but the truth is we do not offer coupons or promotional codes. Our experience is based on providing the highest level of service while offering the lowest prices from day one, so you never have to worry if you're getting the best price. The best price will always be listed on the product. No hidden codes, no gimmicks. That being said, we do have a sale and clearance section on our site where products are anywhere from 15%-50% off. No coupons or promo codes necessary! Also, we have limited site-wide or category sales a couple times a year and promotional contests on Facebook, so if you want to stay advised of any limited-time specials the best way is to subscribe to our newsletter and Like our Facebook.com Page. A detailed explanation of why we don't have Coupon Codes is here.
Back to Top